Tonight’s boys/girls swim meet vs Tri-West has been canceled.
No make-up date has been established at this time (it is doubtf
The girls 6th grade trny at North Vermillion has been postponed.
Proposed new schedule - weather permitting:
Thursday - FC vs Warren Central @ 5pm. If we win, we will play the winner of the 2nd game that night (approx 7pm).
No practices this evening, as the snow is predicted to continue throughout the day.